Hey y’all! I hope your weekend was spectacular! Mine was, it wasn’t freezing cold!!!! Yeah! So last week as I told you, I didn’t really have any worries that were true or came up. After reading all of those articles that I share with you (which you can read here) I came to realize that we live in a worry world. After listening to people and overhearing people, it’s all just worries over little things that shouldn’t be important. I personally think that the real, main worries in life are:
- Your health – you can’t live or help people if you are unhealthy. This I believe is #1! If you are sick, take care of yourself, eat your fruits and veggies, drink plenty of water, eat in moderation, and above all…get out and exercise!
- The Golden Rule: “do unto others as they would have do unto you.” Boy if you don’t treat people kind or respectful, I think it comes back to you 10 fold. It is so important to treat others as you would want to be treated. It’s only fair to you and others.
Today, I have no worries, free and clear, hallelujah… 🙂 However, there are those that keep nagging us in the back of your head. So I want to give you not worries but motivation. Nothing helps better than positivity for those problematic worries.
- Remember, you are connected to Source/God/Spirit which is very powerful and you are blessed. Meditate on this quietly in the morning whenever you have time, while you are doing your makeup & hair, eating breakfast, driving to work or where ever.
- Create some positive affirmations for your life right now. They will always change and yours is not the same as the next person. Repeat this out loud throughout your day. Pretty sound your mind and body will start believing it and changing.
- Last but not least, make it a point to smile at every person you see today. You will not believe how a simple smile will brighten someones day and change it for the rest of the day.
I live by these every day and it makes me feel better like I am doing something good. It changes your mindset and your life. I will be back next Monday with an update and more motivations or worries, depending on how my week went. Talk with you all then.